Whomp is an incredible interview magazine which features amazing photography and art. It has a very GSOH. We are WLTM people who are interested in reading something different and amusing for those cosy evenings in front of the fire and other stuff like public transport rides or long haul flights. Looks-wise, it is a thing of beauty. Designed by RCD (Robert Coumbe Design), the layout is crisp, clean and an absolute pleasure for the eye. The showcases of work (including the likes of Jason Reposar, Marcel Veldman, Scott Chenoweth, Sem Rubio to name a few) are a phenomenon too. If you are enthused by art and the creative side of skate and surf culture, then please respond immediately! Whomp is available to meet through ‘Buy! Buy! Buy!’ and because of the interweb, nowhere is too far.
- No cover lines!
- 135 pages of pure, no ad-interrupted content.
- Portfolios by Sem Rubio, Marcel Veldman, Jason Reposar, Thomas ‘Switn’ Sweertvaegher, Scott Chenoweth, Daniel Emo, James Bowden and Jose Hernandez
- Interviews with Dion Agius, Peter Taras, Derek Reilly, Jody and Leo Smith, Sebastien Zanella, Ryan Miller, Lu Smith (Jordy’s mum), Leo Sharp, Alfie Cater and Steve Ley
- Compact and easily stowed away
- Looks impressive on one’s coffee table